Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quarter 2 Reflection

Wheeew! Its finally the end of QT. 2! Wow I can honestly say this class is preparing me for college. This quarter might have not been easy as QT 1. But I definitely challenged my self and ended up passing w/ a B! From reading August Wilson's Fences and to Shakespeare's  Othello, it made my reading and comprehension skills increase. Being exposed to different literary works definitely helped me in NOT judging a book by it's "title." The most challenging experience that occurred this quarter was me battling procrastination/senior-itis. At one point, I really started not to care about the whole high school phase, but then reality hit me when I had a letter sent home saying I was failing a class. Failing a class?? Right then in there I knew I had to do better, and that I need to stay focused and not let this "senior thing" get to my head. I'm ready for the even BIGGER challenge I'll be facing in QT 3 balancing Aplit/Exams, prom, and etc. but I know I can do it I run that extra mile!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO GET THE LATEST ON BUILDING SUCCESS; YOU KNOW I WON’T LET YOU DOWN. THANKS
    http://zanevangogh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete