Monday, May 9, 2011

QT 3 Reflections






















 


WOW! I can't believe it's the end of third quarter already. What's going through my head right now is acing this AP Literature exam. All I've learned throughout the course of this year will be on this exam. I'm excited yet prepared because I know I've been studying & will do my best. I would like to give a special thanks to my teacher  Ms.Ahearn for these 40-min timed writes, literary quizzes/crossword puzzles, and my 3A classes' socratic seminar. Through these various activities I know I'll do my very best on this exam! AP LITERATURE is the best english class I've ever had throughout my 4 years of High School. I feel that it's basically prepared me for college, and I'm ready for English 101. I can't wait to ace this exam.*****woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment